Fabnesis seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client
- undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertake feasibility studies
- perform risk, value management and cost control
- advise on a procurement strategy
- identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks
- prepare and analyse costings for tenders
- allocate work to subcontractors
- provide advice on contractual claims
- analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports
- value completed work and arrange payments
- maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use
- understand the implications of health and safety regulations.