Scope of Position
- Develop and document standardised methods and procedures for measurement systems.
- Support on-going process improvement projects through measurement software upgrades.
- Work with Division Engineering for the development of new measurement systems and upgrade of existing measurement systems.
- Participate in project teams introducing new measurements technology.
- Plant level manufacturing support point of contact for installed measurement equipment systems.
- Provide technical support for transferring technology from development to production. Provide progress reports to key stakeholders and organisational leadership.
- Actively engage with key manufacturing and development activities to identify measurement develop needs that provide enhanced product attributes, cost reductions, or other competitive advantages.
Required Education and Experience
- You should have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering Surveying or related with 2+ years relevant experience along with:
- Strong knowledge of measurements, instrumentation, controls technologies, and mechanical aptitude.
- Base knowledge of statistical analysis.