We are hiring!
Interdec Building Systems is looking for a professional, seasoned and well experienced QS, with a vast experience in Contract Management, Tenders, Costing Analysis & Interim Valuations.
- Prepare cost analysis based on the architectural drawings, engineering estimates, materials required and labour involved
- Prepare cost plans to enable design teams to produce practical designs for our construction projects, which involves liaising with architects, engineers and subcontractors
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
- Evaluate tenders from contractors and subcontractors and, where appropriate, negotiate with the contractors
- Control all stages of projects within predetermined budget and expenditure
- Monitor and keep track of project progress and are responsible for the measurement and valuation of variations in the work during the contract, for agreement of interim payments and the final account
- Work as part of a team to ensure that the requirements of the client are delivered.
- A good working knowledge of MS Excel and the ability to learn how to use specialist software
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- The ability to negotiate
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach to work