The Quantity Surveyor role will include the below activities
- Take measurements
- Create quotations
- Material breakdown.
- On-going cost analysis of maintenance and repair work
- Create Viability
- Preparation of contracts
- Managing Contractors
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations
- Site visits, assessments, and projections for future work
- Travelling might be required at times.(expenses covered)
Skills Required for the Role:
- Must have relevant experience and background
- Must have completed NYSC
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools(Excel and word)
- Must be able to produce 2d/3d drawings applications (AutoCAD /Rivet)
- Experience and understanding of window systems and composition, roofing solutions, partitions, curtain wall, cladding, automatic door, and handrails.
- Must have experience in Estimating
- Aluminium and glass experience is also very key.