AIM Group Limited is an integrated Multi-Disciplinary Company established on November 20, 1979.The principals of the AIM Group have a history in Nigeria that dates back to 1886 when the Grandfather of the Group’s chairperson resided in Lagos in 1886. The Group operates from its owned office and residential properties, with ultra-modern office facilities at its Headquarters in Victoria Island Annex, Lagos, with Regional and Staff Accommodation facilities in Abuja, Port Harcourt and Kano. AIM Group has satellite offices in various States in the Country. The current workforce of AIM Group is over 1100 colleagues
Qualifications and Experiences
To maximise project margin and add value to the construction process by proactive involvement in procurement, cost management and reporting. To drive best value from suppliers and subcontractors. To carry out monthly financial reviews (CVR’s) on projects and forecast final outturn values for cost, sales and margin.
He/ she must have B. Sc. in Quantity Surveying and M. Sc. in Quantity Surveying. He/ she must have a minimum of 5 years quantity surveying experience
- Prepare and monitor project cashflow forecasts.
- Measure, value, submit and negotiate contract variations.
- Provide advice to project staff on commercial and contractual matters including reviewing and drafting of correspondence.
- Prepare submit and negotiate project final accounts.
- Commercial vetting of sub contractor tenders and contracts.
- Certification of subcontractor monthly valuations and final accounts.
- Ensure that business commercial processes are adhered to at project level.
- Assist in preparation and adherence to project purchasing targeting and costing budgets
- Communicate regularly with project staff and specialist subcontractors to ensure commercial controls are in place, understood and followed at all times.
- Manage and produce accurate formal reports in accordance with business timetable
- Monitor all commercial information in relation to project including labour, material and sub contractor cost forecasting thus ensuring budgets adhered to.
- Supply all relevant information to the Commercial
- Manager for review at the specified intervals set.
- Assist Commercial Manager with a range of other duties as may be required from time to time.
- Timely submission and negotiation of final accounts to the client / main contractor and subcontractors