Global Marori Rice Limited is a privately-owned indigenous company that was incorporated in 2018 as a Limited Liability Company under the Company and Allied Matters Act 1990. The Company was incorporated in April 2018. Global Marori Mills Limited is an agro-allied company that is principally involved in agro-processing, farming, and rural development projects.
- The QHSE Manager will coordinate and oversee all quality control/assurance checks in the company and ensure the compliance with health, safety, and environmental policies.
- He/she will monitor available supplies, materials, and products to ensure that customers and employees have access to the materials they need to minimize factory downtimes as well as timely evacuation of finished products.
- He/she will also oversee the logistic of mill operations.
- Develop and maintain Corporate QHSE procedures.
- Review and help to develop QHSE competence standards and competence anchored in business operations and activities.
- Review and analyze data from audits, accident investigations, near misses, concessions, defect reports and customer complaints to identify adverse trends and implement preventive action.
- Ensure the company follows all legal and other requirements relating to HSE.
- Coordinate and liaise with the company's certification bodies.
- Provide QHSE support service to all departments/units, including guidance on QHSE legislation and issues.
- Liaise with the Managing Director on the formulation of QHSE Policies, objectives and targets.
- Manage the QHSE department staff and activities to meet company objectives.
- Devising ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspecting the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Ensuring product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Logistics or related Relevant work experience in quantity control, logistics and inventory management
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Organizational and planning skills
- Computer Skill - Microsoft Word, Excel, Power and performance tools.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and the Subject of email should be the Job Title applied for.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.