Description of the Role
The Quality Manager will be responsible for overseeing the detailed implementation of external
cladding, curtain walls, windows, ceilings and other interiors.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience in quality management with a strong attention on implementation of building compliance regulations
- Experience in implementation of external cladding, curtain walls, windows, ceilings and other interiors.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- In-depth understanding of construction compliance regulations
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to focus on critical elements and, at the same time, remain mindful of the big picture
- Ability to spot non-compliance building activities on site
- Excellent team player with the ability to work independently and through own initiative
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to express complex ideas in simpler terms
- Experience as a site manager will be a plus
- Prepare various documents for the implementation of projects from start to finish
- Develop the procedures for implementing the projects
- Check the quality of human and material resources to ensure compliance with the procedures
- Inspect site and collate on-site activities of subcontractors and the site team
- Report updates of activities to the line manager, supervisor or management team
- Relate with vendors and ensures quality standards in terms of materials supply
- Identify potential structural or construction risks and provide palliative measures
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned.
Method of Application
To apply, please click on the apply link and complete the form - and click on the ‘Job Application Link’ under the Recruitment Tab