Our client is in the Event Management industry
- Supervise the Quality Control functions/activities of all events or rentals, including Quality Control inspection schedules for the store and the collection of Inventory Quality Records
- Support the Events Stylists and Store Manager in dealing with the decor presentations for Clients regarding Quality matters
- Assess the implementation of the Quality Plan and Quality Control Plans off-site and at event venues
- Allocate and supervise events contract staff to the Quality Control of various areas of the event production
- Evaluate the handiwork of vendors (eg welders, carpenters, printers, etc) to ensure top-notch delivery of service
- Ensure the implementation and continuity of Quality Control at event venues set up and tear down
- Support and participate in all the internal/external audits.
- Coordinate the relevant Tracking Systems for correct identification of inventory
- Supervise inspection of defect renewal and/or repairs of inventory Develop and manage clearly articulated operations strategies, which are aligned with the organization’s strategic goals and which can help the organization implement its strategic plan. It must be clearly seen from this operations strategy that the strategies give the organization a solid base to implement its strategic objectives
- Design specifications for products and services and clearly articulate the resource requirements for the delivery of these products and services at the required specification. The Operations Executive is also expected to escalate resource gaps where they exist, before they become overt operation challenges, to ensure there is no compromise in product and service delivery.
- Support the COO in the allocation of operations resources, to ensure that there is no gap between the expectations of the Board/Management and the operationalization of the businesses’ strategic plans.
- Design continuous improvement variables in the operations and ensure that the objectives are pursued on a daily basis.
- Develop plans of action for the management of the organizations’ inventory and ensure there is the disciplined execution of the plan.
- Good communication skills & interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills highly needed
- Organisational and planning skills
- Good numerical skills with an understanding of statistical analysis
- Effective leadership skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently
- University degree in any field (Minimum HND degree required)
- Relevant work experience in a similar role