- Degree in a scientific discipline (with strong chemistry content): Industrial Chemistry, Biochemistry.
- Impressive, demonstrable track record and skills/experience gained within a similar position(s), at a similar level.
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards and procedures
- Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data.
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- Collect and compile statistical quality data
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
- Have good knowledge of good management practices (GMP)
- Remuneration: very attractive
- Minimum of 2years