- Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the development and Implementation of an environmental management system within an organisation by identifying, solving and alleviating environmental issues, such as Pollution and waste treatment, in compliance with environmental legislation and to ensure corporate sustainable development.
- Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the operations of a research or production laboratory
- Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the deployment of
- quality systems and certification processes within an organisation
- Carry out all required checks and food safety activities
Required Qualification and Experience
- HND/Bachelor Degree or higher in food sciences, food tech, micro
- biology and other related filed
- 3 years of relevant experience is usually needed to work on this job.
- Hands-on job experience
- Competency (Knowledge, skill and Ability)
- Technical and laboratory knowledge
- Proficiency use of MS word and excel
- Computer literate