Romanspage Global - Our client, urgently requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of a Quality Assurance Engineer.
- We are urgently in need of a Quality Assurance Engineer.
- The Quality Assurance Engineer will be part of the great team responsible for ensuring and validating product quality.
- This team is extremely conscious and empathetic with the end user, hence nothing less than stellar quality is accepted.
- Plan test
- Design tests
- Conduct functional tests
- Prepare bug reports
- Conduct advanced automation testing using tools like Selenium, HP quality center, cucumber, etc
- Liaise with developers to ensure defects raised are fixed
- Conduct load/performance tests and report on them
- Other functions as assigned by your line manager.
- A First class or Second class upper Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or a related field
- Relevant testing experience
- Programming Experience is preferred
- Experience using least one RDBMS, Oracle or PostgreSQL preferred
- Very good SQL knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- ISTQB foundation tester certification
- Experience automating web and mobile application tests
- Very familiar with test techniques and principles
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Industry knowledge
- Strong leadership skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities
- Possess a can-do mindset
- Good attention to details.