- As a QHSE Officer, the individual would report to the QHSE Manager and would be responsible for the following:
- Preparing weekly HSE activities flash and communicate reviewed copy to management Conducting HSE audits and inspections of workshop/Offices to ensure compliance with HD procedures in conjunction with the HSE manager.
- Inputting updates to HSE documentation and distributing accordingly
- Maintaining administrative records for the HSE department
- Following up the delivery of internal actions towards meeting departmental target
- Retrieving update HOC report on database daily/weekly/monthly and ensure implementation of follow up actions to close identified gaps.
- Arranging HSE meetings according to plan and produce minutes of the meeting
- Liaising with line departments/monitor the implementation of the HSE action to ensure timely and adequate close out with line departments.
- Liaising with line departments to get weekly/monthly HSE inputs for HSE reports and statistical updates
Key Competencies Required
- Ability to prepare reports for distribution to recipients
- Documented evidence of updates in accordance with procedure
- Knowledge of document control
- Ability to close out Internal HSE actions
- Carry out duties as assigned by HSE manager
- Database Management
- Ability to draw up reports
- Ensure follow-up on all safety requirements
Qualifications: A first degree in Engineering or any relevant degree. Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years in a similar role.