The Aftrac group is made up of Aftrac Limited, Aftrac Testing Limited and General Plant Service System Limited (GPSSL). These reliable and capable wholly indigenous-Nigerian companies have made strides in the oil and gas service sector as a successful, technology resource group. Our Mission is to serve our clients technology needs by employing proven-innovative solutions to the highest industry standards.
- The QAQC/QHSE Head will be responsible for ensuring that systems and procedures are in place to manage all activities in the company, protecting the Health and Safety of the company, promoting Quality Assurance/Control and minimizing any impact on the environment.
- Ensure Quality Management System (QMS) and Health Safety and Environment (HSE) expectations and requirements are documented and clearly communicated across the organization. Lead by example.
- Develop and maintain risk register. Verify that the QMS and HSE risk controls are implemented effectively, through inspection and audit.
- Prepare training content and organize training programmes. Communicate needs to responsible line Managers/Supervisors and monitor QMS and HSE training impact. Ensure up-to-date records of internally conducted QMS and HSE courses are maintained, with refresher dates and courses carried out on schedule.
- Ensure emergency response and contingency plans are developed, emergency teams appropriately trained and the plans communicated and periodically tested.
- Constantly review medical costs and expenses relating to the company and track these against budgets, taking appropriate action to bring costs into line with budget. Report all potential overspends immediately they are known to the Managing Director.
- Relevant Engineering degree.
- Post NYSC experience
- Relevant Quality Assurance and Quality Control certifications
- Relevant QHSE certifications
- Proven track record of excellence
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.