Work Location: Warri
Reports to: MANAGING DIRECTOR
- This role is responsible for the overall safety of staff and the integrity of the equipment. Ensuring that staff and equipment are fit for operation and cashes policies are implemented.
Technical Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare annual HSE plan and schedule training for all staff
- Ensure effective performance monitoring system for all staff
- Monitor all cash policies and ensure they are implemented
- Plan, coordinate and facilitate all audits (internally and externally) and facility inspection
- Ensure HSE and security plans are drawn
- Ensure staff and equipment are duly certified in line with clients’ requirement.
- Ensure cordial and sustainable relationship with host community in other to avoid disruption of work activities
- Periodic inspection of clinic and staff medical certificate of fitness
- Ensure the implementation of policies and procedures, improving and reviewing them to meet industry best practice
- Ensure HSE monthly meetings/awareness session are organized and the minutes distributed promptly
- Participate actively by filling requisition forms and forwarding supporting documents during tender document preparation
Qualification and Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of BSc or HND in any discipline
- 5 years’ experience in HSE operations
- HSE & First Aid Certification
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
- Skill, Experience and Physical Requirements:
- Must possess good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Proficient report writing skill
- Ability to collate HSE statistics and develop a report
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to work quickly, think ahead to the next procedure and respond appropriately in emergency situations.
- Good problem-solving skill
- Effective team management ability
- Must work in accordance with all policies and procedures of the company.