Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited, a company in haulage industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Review and analyse all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Work with team members and Procurement Manager to complete duties as needed.
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems
- Five (5) years previous experience as procurement officer or related position, in and around haulage (truck) movement.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to analyse problems and strategize for better solutions
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.