Solidarites International is a Humanitarian Aid organization that has been committed to providing aid in the event of conflict and natural disasters. Our mission is to provide aid as quickly and as efficiently as possible to endangered populations by meeting their vital needs: drinking water, food and shelter.
- Knowledge and monitoring of the market:Take part in the analysis of the local purchasing environment
- Update price lists and supplier files.
- Implementation of purchasing process:
- Receive and process requests for quotes and IOFs after verification and approval by his/her line manager
- Implement purchases while respecting the rules and approval procedures established by donors and Solidarités International
- Ensure that products purchased correspond to the requirements of the purchase officer's requirements in terms of quantity and quality
- Ensure that the format of, and information on quotes and invoices comply with regulations
- Ensure compliance with administrative procedures for the management of advances and payment of suppliers
- Establish and archive purchasing files in accordance with the rules of Solidarités International and its donors
- Monitor and update IOFs electronically.
- Ensure the compilation of price lists and suppliers
- Ensure the monitoring of IOF requests and inform purchase officers of the status of their orders.
- B.Sc/HND in Business Admin/Economics/Marketing or related
- Languages: English, Hausa (Kanuri a plus)
- Professional experience: 1 year of experience in similar position (NGO/Private or Public sector)
- Microsoft Office ( Excel and Word skills).
- Reliable, honest, very good organization, good knowledge of the local market.
Salary and Conditions
- In accordance with SI’s Terms of Employment; for national staff in Nigeria.
- No paper applications will be accepted
- Females are encouraged to apply
- Shortlisting will start as soon as we start receiving applications and deadline might be changed without prior notice.
- As position is required as soon as possible, Solidarites International reserves the right to select a candidate and finalize the recruitment before the final date.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.