Sellafield Energy Resources Limited - Our client is one of the world's largest Oil and Gas Company with operations in more than 100 countries and over 90,000 employees, discovering, producing, processing, selling and marketing energy in a variety of forms all the way to the end customer.
- Take soundings weekly of all ballast tanks, cofferdams, void spaces and riser boxes. Records are to be maintained of all soundings and filed as directed by the Marine Superintendent.
- Assist the Loading Master with preparing tanks, ballast, cofferdam, portable water and void space entry.
- Prepares equipment ready for tank inspection such as portable fans, ventilation trunks, portable brackets and winches or other equipment associated with tank entry.
- Assist with the supervision of enclosed space entry for all oil & ballast tanks, void spaces and cofferdams.
- Report any anomalies or deficiencies to Loading Master level.
- Maintenance of equipment as directed by the Marine Superintendent
- Assist the Logistic Foreman, as directed, for deck operations including mooring, bunkering and crane operations
- Bosiet / Huet
- STCW 2010
- COSHH / Dangerous Goods by the sea
- Basic fire fighting
- Lifting & Slinging
- Advanced fire fighting - Opito
- Helideck Refueling
- FPSO/Oiltanker/Drillship/FSO Experience
- Interested and qualified candidates should send in their certificates along with their CV's
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.