HRLeverage - Our client is a Water Engineering Infrastructure firm with solutions in sales and installation of pumps, sales and supply of valves among others.
Location: Festac, Lagos
- We need a pump sales engineer to sell products offered by the company by implementing appropriate sales plans within the given territory.
- Responsible for the sale of Pumps and other related products within Nigeria.
- Establish new and maintain existing relationships with customers
- Undertake sales visits to existing and potential clients
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements
- Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery
- Calculate client quotations
- Negotiate tender and contract terms
- Plan and modify products to meet customer needs
- Attend trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Help clients solve problems with installed equipment
- Recommend improved materials or machinery to customers, showing how changes will lower costs or increase production
- Help in researching and developing new products
- Achieve set targets for product line
- Write trip reports to include technical issues
- Prepare and submit reports to Management
Qualification and Experience
- BSc Degree/ HND or Btech and applicable technical education.
- Successful track record with 5 to 7 years’ in sales of engineering products.
- Prior Experience in an engineering firm in sales and marketing capacity.
- Ability to follow verbal and written direction and execute
- Ability to communicate technical and commercial issues with contractors and client
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work with little or no supervision Proven work experience
- Familiarity with sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication skills with a customer service attitude.
Competencies and Skills:
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
- Planning and Organizing
- Working with People
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations