La Mango, a premium entertainment establishment, situated in the prestigious GRA residence of Ikeja. With a capacity of 500 and Six unique sections, we cater to Banquet Luncheons & Dinners, Pool-side Parties, Meetings, Company Reunions and farewells, book launches, Xmas Parties and just about any reason to celebrate and entertain! Our Management and staff are here to provide a customised experience for your pleasure also providing consultative and decorative services to make the process easier.
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. marketing) and maintain open communication with senior management
- Edit and update promotional material and publications (brochures, videos, social media posts etc.)
- Prepare and distribute press releases
- Organize PR events (e.g. open days, press conferences) and serve as the company’s spokesperson
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising
- Address inquiries from the media and other parties
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends
- Prepare and submit PR reports
- Manage PR issues
- B.Sc/BA in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or a related field
- Proven experience as a Public Relations Officer or similar PR role
- Experience managing media relations (online, broadcast and print)
- Background in researching, writing and editing publications
- Proficient in MS Office and social media
- Strong communication ability (oral and written)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Creativity and problem-solving aptitude.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.