- Assessing care requirements/writing care plans
- Carrying out screening tests
- Providing information, emotional support and reassurance to Patients
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures
- Writing records
- Tutoring Support Workers.
- Other related works
- Applicants must possess RPN/B.Sc in Nursing Science
- Must Be Resident in Lagos State
- Between the ages of 29 and 35 years
- Be medically and physically fit.
- Must have at least a minimum of 3 years of work experience in a psychiatric hospital.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV —Using the "Job Title" and location as the subject matter, eg. Psychiatric Nurse-Lagos.