Olive Prime Center- We are a new “mental health Outpatient service” based in Abuja, currently looking for the best hands that can provide excellent and client focused services. We are committed to providing individuals with a flexible pathway to full recovery in a way different from the conventional inpatient services. We intend to provide support for our service users where we engage them in various psychological therapies and other complimentary activities which in the long term equips them with a more realistic and flexible form of recovery.
- Check to ensure that the number of patients is the same as the number in the morning
- Inspect rooms to ensure air conditioner and lights are switched off when patients are not in room
- Ensure vital signs are taken 2 times a day
- Instruct support workers to see the personal hygiene of patients in the morning
- Ensure the dining area is kept clean when not in use, ensure support worker/cook take the dishes to the kitchen immediately after every meal
Qualifications and Requirements
- Applicants must possess BNSC or RPN
- Must Be a Resident in Abuja
- Be male or female between the ages of 22 and 35 years
- Be medically and physically fit.
- Must have 2-3years Working Experience
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.