Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE: BHGE) is the world’s first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
- Technically experienced with good commercial/project management skills, you will need to understand, interpret and respond to technical specifications & documentation within an ITT
- Manages regional Commercial Specialists and Commercial Managers.
- Oversees implementation of global contracting strategies.
- Supports development of corporate contracting policies and guidelines, contract model forms and systems.
- Reviews, drafts and negotiates region and international oilfield service contracts and commercial documents.
- Communicates with company's Legal, tax, HSE, quality and finance representatives to identify various project-related risks or concerns.
- Identifies worldwide contracting trends and improvement opportunities.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Coaches and mentors more junior Commercial Managers.
- Involvement in price book formulation and content. Develops commercial strategies. Creates commercial tools.
- Works closely with legal on commercial issues
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college. Minimum of 5 additional years of experience in Proposals
- Communicate complex information in a simplified fashion.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to effectively influence and negotiate with all levels of people.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to simultaneously manage multiple bids/projects.
- Financially & commercially astute – an understanding of contracts, business financials and commercial risk.
- Positive, can-do approach to work and to problem-solving.
- Results orientated, self-driven individual with passion, drive, energy and ability to influence without authority in a multi-disciplinary, matrixed environment.
- Strong knowledge of contracting statutes, both US and non-US.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to lead small to mid-size groups and mentor others.
- Salesforce or similar CRM tool expertise.
- Paralegal/legal experiences
- Experience in dealing with P&M projects and equipment
- Problem Solving
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
- Previous BMD/Sales Experience
- Consultancy level experience
- Operational Upstream Oil and Gas experience
- Strong negotiation ability