- Assist in leasing apartments, maintaining a list of available apartments, responding to telephone inquiries, qualifying prospects, showing apartments, preparing all move-in paperwork, and accurately inputting traffic numbers daily.
- Participate in follow-up with prospective residents; through telephone call within 24 hours, follow up card within 48 hours and repetition of same, if necessary.
- Assist with inspecting the apartment with the new resident, filling out move in inspection forms, reviewing all leasing paperwork and property rules.
- Obtain knowledge in the management of renewals, tracking lease expiration's, recording notices to vacate and interviewing residents for reason, preparing lease expiration letters and renewal leases.
- Participate in collecting, processing, and reporting receipt of security deposits, rents, and other fees.
- Obtain market knowledge with weekly telephone inquiries on managed properties.
- Assist in reviewing collateral and advertising and make recommendations on market strategies to Property Manager.
- Assist with advising Property Manager of conditions affecting the tenant’s safety and dissatisfaction or the property’s preservation.
- Participate in emergency role-plays in properties.
- OND in Estate Management seeking for IT placement.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.