Promasidor - We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
- Compiles and analyses data generated by the technicians for proper decision making and safekeeping.
- Plans and ensures strict adherence to maintenance activities on all the water borehole, pumps and other building electrical services.
- Designs, constructs and installs electrical panels of various types.
- Works with the project team on new projects especially on electrical design and installations.
- Responds to electrical job requests from residences.
- Ensures that the various warehouses are well lit and attend to electrical issues associated.
- Ensures that the Dock Levelers are functional and well maintained while provision is adequately made for replacement parts.
- Ensures that the Laundry machines are available for use and proper maintenance performed on them when due.
- Work with the project team towards the commissioning of the Fire Alarm system and carry out essential maintenance where required.
- Must have HND or B.Sc in Electrical or Electromechanical Engineering
- A diploma in project Management is an added advantage
- Must have at least 5 years experience working on electrical installations.
Key Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Must be able to interpret and make electrical drawings using computer softwares
- Must be able to carry out electrical projects like building designs, factory electrical layout , designs, cable and bus bar sizing, panel construction etc