Viva Cinemas - Furnished with state of the art Dolby Surround sound with JBL speakers and projectors from Christie, 7 large screens (3D included), spacious foyer and awesome concession, Viva Cinemas provides a good bouquet of Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood movies to cater for you.
- Set up and adjust picture projectors and screens to achieve proper size, illumination, and focus of images, and proper volume and tone of the sound.
- Clean and maintain the projection equipment.
- Liaises with the cinema manager and supervisors on scheduling and projection coordination for the best technical delivery.
- Ensure all equipment are working properly
- Ensure all equipment are properly serviced with extra care according to plan
- Ensure equipment room is always dust – free, clean, well ventilated and maintained
- Health and Safety standard are followed and no risks for cinema business
- To ensure the running advertisements and trailers in the correct order.
- Checking that sound is operating correctly and at the right volume.
Experience and Qualification
- University degree with 1+ years’ relevant projection, IT, technical field with an extensive understanding of audio and projection systems.
- Good understanding of computers and common presentation software is important
- Ability to problem solve under pressure.
- Good IT and technical skills.
- Exceptional customer service and people skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge with editing of media / video materials, such as raw footage / trailers
- At least 1 - 3 years’ experience in a similar role: Cinema, Projection, etc.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.