Overall Job Purpose
- The project support officer will manage resources and support the efforts of the project team and third party providers to deliver projects according to plan.
- The project officer is also responsible for ensuring project objectives are met, ensuring key weekly milestones are achieved and preparing daily/weekly project updates/reports for project stakeholders/clients.
- Planning, Team Work, communication and liason
- Reporting and monitoring.
Requirement, Knowledge and Experience
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply
- Minimum of B.Sc in Sales or Marketing, or a related tertiary qualification
- Minimum of 6 months proven project management experience.
- Excellent Inter-personal skills
- Excellent Communicator.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.