Onstream Group - With more than three decades of global industry experience, the company is now structured as a group of business units, each with its own specialisations. Through these units, the Group can provide tailored services to address the needs of our clients worldwide in the most effective and competitive manner. The Onstream Group constantly searches for new solutions for our clients, adapting to current needs and changing industry trends, staying competitive globally and gaining market share.
- To play an active role in project management support of multi-disciplined, multi-sector project delivery work by facilitating the planning, scheduling and controlling processes.
- Project is related to the installation of ELV systems (CCTV, Fire Alarm, Access Control, Data Network, PAGA System, BMS) within a complex that is still under construction.
- The most critical part for this project is the coordination with the other contractors.
- You will be part of a vibrant, agile and multi-functional engineering team that delivers complex projects to customer satisfaction, on time and to budget.
- You will have the opportunity to add real value through development and implementation of predictive analytics / forward management insights in engineering planning.
- Develop and track Project Plans (Programmes / Time-Schedules);
- Provide feedback on the effects of change, variations or delays including forecasting and communicating the effects of such changes and the evaluation of options to deal with such changes. This will include the implementation of recovery programs and planned mitigation measures;
- Develop and manage Schedules;
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects;
- Prepare and produce Metrics Histograms S-curves / Plans;
- Detail Look-Ahead Schedules;
- Monitor progress on all programs to provide information on the status of the project with regard to the percentage of work done against planned;
- Provide Input as required to the Project Daily/ Weekly/ Monthly Reports in accordance with the internal reporting requirements;
- Provide management information and predictive reports and analytics;
- Provide support to the Project Manager throughout the project life-cycle;
To be considered you will Have:
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Project Management or related discipline;
- Previous experience in Surveillance Systems or construction projects would be an added advantage.
- Previous experience on mid- large scale projects required;
- 3 to 5 years’ experience / demonstrate ability to develop and implement plans, monitor and control work;
- Must be capable of producing project plans;
- Microsoft Project / P6 or Equivalent Planning Software, Microsoft Office tools - Excellent report writing skills;
- Time management essential to satisfy demands of busy schedule and reporting calendar
- Decisive and action oriented.
- Good communicator.
- Willing to travel.
- Team player.