- Day to day management of a project
- Prepare regular progress reports
- Manage other staff
- Weekly work update and progress report
- Ensure proper management of funds
- Ensure projects outputs are achieved as identified in the project document
- Managing ANICJ activities.
- Producing ANICJ newsletters.
- Maintaining daily communication with members of ANICJ and NCICC members.
- Also, build memberships of NCICC and follow events at ICC and report to members of NCICC and ANICJ
- Develop an overall work plan and establish goals for the entire duration of the project.
- Regular weekly and monthly updates to the National coordinator by mail for the duration of the project.
- Producing periodical ANICJ newsletters.
- Biannual interim report
- Monthly observations and recommendations on the project execution and process
- Delivery of final report (summary and financial)
- Bachelor's Degree in Law (LL.B) from a recognized university.
- 1-3 years of working experience in a related field.
- Knowledge of project management.
- Excellent Communication and Organization skills.
- Excellence in project planning, implementation, and monitoring.
- Strong management skills including the ability to provide strategic guidance, technical oversight, build strong teams, mentor staff, and manage budgets and project expenditure.
- Must pay attention to details.