- Ensures all documents relating to the project is available in English and French
- Transcribes all document
- Translates comments with African Network for the International Criminal Justice (ANICJ)
- Liaise and maintain regular contact with Francophone partners
- Translate all French documents of a given project
- Actively and regularly attend working groups meeting.
- Managing ANICJ activities.
- Producing ANICJ newsletters and disseminating the same through media platforms.
- Maintaining daily communication with members of ANICJ and NCICC members.
- Develop an overall work plan and establish goals for the entire duration of the project.
- Regular weekly and monthly updates to the National coordinator by mail for the duration of the project.
- Biannual interim report
- Monthly observations and recommendations on the project execution and process
- Delivery of final report (summary and financial)
- Bachelor's Degree or HND holder in the French language from a recognized university/polytechnic.
- 1-3 years of working experience in a related field.
- Knowledge of project management
- Excellent Communication and Organization skills
- Excellence in project planning, implementation, and monitoring
- Strong management skills including the ability to provide strategic guidance, technical oversight, build strong teams, mentor staff, and manage budgets and project expenditure.
- Must pay attention to details