A renowned organization of international repute committed to engaging and retaining the best talents is seeking for a versatile, vibrant and experienced Project Manager, Specialized Exhibitions.
Reporting Line: Director
Person’s Specification/Required Competencies
- A deep understanding of marketing principles
- Time management and planning skills
- Managerial and leadership approach to issues
- Innovative and creative.
- Persuasive and articulate
- Experience in project management of events such as Trade Fairs, Exhibitions
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, marketing or relevant field.
- Relevant Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 6 years cognate experience with at least 3 years in supervisory role.
- In-depth Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project Management of events such as exhibitions, trade fairs/promotions, marketing and other aspects of the job.
- Proficiency in relevant IT technology will be preferred.
- Manage the publicity of the major Fair and other exhibitions through the social media and other platforms.
- Develop a growth strategy focused on return on investment and Clients’ satisfaction.
- Promote the organization’s services and being able to predict clients’ objectives.
- Provide reliable and accurate feedback and build an enduring relationship with new and existing clients.
- Conduct research to identify the new markets and the needs of the Clients.
- Manage the Sector’s website on the various conferences, exhibitions and marketing platforms.
- Source for Sponsorship and Partnership for the Sector’s events
- Manage Sponsors and Partners on behalf of the Sector and the Organization.
- Prepare MOUs, Agreements, Contract letters, Reports, Proposals and respond to incoming correspondence relevant to the assignments.
- Conduct research and studies that will assist the team in the performance of its roles.
- Propose and manage all approved contractors, agents and partners engaged for special events or exhibitions.
- Ensure efficient management of costs on all assigned tasks
- Keep records of relevant contractors, partners as well as sponsors and update the records periodically.
- Perform any other duty as assigned by the Director