- Lead the company’s activities and manage interface with other units.
- Provide support and leadership to the team including management of third-party contractors incorporating professional management of the agreements.
- Efficiently execute projects and safely achieve schedule, cost, quality targets ensuring 100% adherence to rules.
- Participate in relevant meetings to establish quality compliance relevant to the successful completion of the project and ensure cost/ profit margins and schedules are achievable.
- Manage day-to-day project activities to ensure requirements and aspirations are fully met.
- Participate in lessons learned meetings and prepare the project final report.
- Candidates must possess BSc in Administration, Marketing, social sciences, and other related fields
- Professional certification in Project Management or related course is an added advantage.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Length: 3-5years
- Salary: 100k-150k