Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose - to make an impact that matters.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is a leading professional services firm, providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory, Business Process, and Corporate Finance services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
Requisition code: NG156033VA
What Impact Will You Make?
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
- Deloitte is currently in search of a Project Manager (PM) who will manage all brand promotion activities and campaigns from conception through to completion and ultimately ensure that these projects are executed within scope, time, budget and quality. Such projects may include, but not limited to, alumni events and programs, business workshops/conferences, sponsored events, tradeshows, roadshows, brand campaigns.
- Such projects are highly visible to Deloitte’s stakeholders and have a significant impact on the organization. The successful candidate will, therefore, be able to efficiently manage cross-functional and diverse teams towards the achievement of project goals.
- The Project Manager will work closely with Deloitte’s Client & Industries (C&I) Unit which is responsible for promoting our brand. In particular, the successful candidate will also be responsible for managing the development of a robust practice-wide knowledge management portal and more broadly, work with the C&I team to promote knowledge sharing across Deloitte.
- In addition, he/she will monitor the C&I dashboard to track brand promotion projects in terms of budgets, workflows, teams, and deliverables. The Project Manager will utilize standard project management tools to manage risk, changes, and communications with relevant stakeholders.
- Manage the development of the knowledge management portal by monitoring its preparation, implementation and ultimate deployment
- Promote knowledge sharing through the organization's operational business processes and systems by, among others, strengthening links between knowledge sharing and the supporting systems
- Continuously evaluate the effectiveness of the Knowledge Management Portal
- Effectively track and monitor the C&I dashboard. Ensure regular updates where necessary
- Effectively lead performance management activities carried out by the C&I team
- Collaborate effectively with client-facing Partners to deliver on commitments to clients as appropriate
- Promptly prepare monthly and quarterly performance reports and communicate same with C&I leadership
- Develop the annual budget plan for the C&I Unit
- Effectively track and monitor the Unit’s budget utilization
- Be involved in the various stages of C&I projects, including initial content creation, project management, implementation, quality assurance processes
- General oversight on all ongoing projects with the C&I team
- BSc in Social or Management Science related courses (minimum of 2:2/ lower credit)
- Relevant work experience.
- Previous professional services experience will be an added advantage
- PMP certification will be an added advantage
- Living our Purpose - Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Influence - Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Performance drive - Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on the track
- Strategic direction - Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Talent development - Demonstrates a strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Solid industry and business knowledge
- Ability to interpret, communicate and implement a strategy
- Demonstrated execution of complex projects within timeframes and cost
- Experienced in development and delivery of professional presentations
- Advanced report writing skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Good client delivery focus
- Highly adaptable, managing change and ambiguity with ease
- Focus on quality and risk
- Good problem-solving ability
- Good business acumen.