Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978.
- Ensures weekly location attendance and incidents reports to the Area Manager for action.
- Ensures Guards conduct and adherence to company’s rules and regulations as well as the rules of the clients where they are deployed.
- Coordinates security operational activities of the guards in the location.
- Informs the Inspectors of short manning in his/her location for possible replacement.
- Responds to inquiries, investigations and information on security related problems in his/her location of operations.
- Liaises with client officers on all aspect of the project.
- Ensures strict compliance with the Company’s Policies & Procedures.
- Other duties as required in line with your skills, experience and role.
- Surveillance Skills
- Deals with Uncertainty
- Emotional Control
- Safety Management
- Reporting Skills
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.