The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria's most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
- Obtain relevant permits and licences required from regulatory authorities
- Draft, present and defend budget for project
- Determine specifications and required resources within budget
- Negotiate and manage third parties and vendors during the execution of projects
- Develop a detailed project plan in phases to track progress
- Acquire and deploy quality equipment and materials and ensure availability at all times
- Measures the project using appropriate systems, tools and management
- Ensure strict adherence to Health and Safety standards and report issues
- Create and maintain comprehensive and accurate project documentation.
- B.Sc degree in Structural Engineering or any relevant field
- A minimum of 10 years experience in construction of a food processing factory
- Soundtrack records and verifiable references
- Certification in Project eg. PMP or Prince.
- Managerial and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill (oral and written)
- Excellent reasoning and decision making ability
- Analysis and interpretation of result
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and follow up skills
- Ability to lead and motivate working teams
- Considerable problem-solving and decision-making skills.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.