Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited - In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
- Controls resources assigned to the project(s), as dictated by the terms & conditions of the contract.
- Responsible for ensuring the delivery of quality customer service; personnel, property and environmental safety.
- Plans, organizes, coordinates, and controls domestic and international projects in accordance with the established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements approved by the company.
- Resolves disputes and problems of one or more projects.
- Collaborates with Halliburton Product lines and third party service providers to develop and implement project plans and strategies.
- Recognizes and exploits the talents of personnel assigned to projects and demonstrates commitment to developing their skills, competencies and application of expertise.
- Possesses a working knowledge of specific PPS service lines and client / operator operational practices.
- The job role has budgetary accountabilities for assigned projects.
- Supervises engineering support and and Tech Professionals.
- Supervises project personnel through subordinate leaders.
- Develops business management skills and may serve as a proposal manager.
- Skills are typically acquired through completion of HES career development requirements as Assistant Project Manager, 5-7 years as a Technical Professional, or 10 years in PPS operations and projects.