- To assist in coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- To ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget.
- To assist in the developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- To ensure resource availability and allocation.
- To assist in developing a detailed project plan to track progress.
- To assist in the use of appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs.
- To assist in measuring project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- To report and escalate to management as needed.
- To assist in managing the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- To perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- To establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- To create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Progressive experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Solid project management background, with an understanding of the hands-on experience
- Applicants around Yaba, Surulere, Maryland, Shomolu and Bariga environs are to apply.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.