A reputable organisation seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- To produce regular reports and giving updates on current projects and for future projects that have been submitted for evaluation.
- Responsible and accountable for the successful delivery of major projects.
- Responsible for ensuring that projects are properly planned, communicated and Progressed throughout the project lifecycle.
- To provide project management resource to directly manage projects across the organisation, delivering within the agreed scope and timescale.
- Providing independent advice on the management of projects
- Applicants should be between the ages of 26-30 years
- Candidates should also be willing to travel for short periods when required
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience.
- Familiarity with Standard Microsoft Office packages is a prerequisite.
- Good Letter writing skills is an added advantage.
- HND or B.Sc. in any discipline.
- Candidate must be available to work weekends
- Ability to Work effectively in a team
- Ability to multitasking
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Writing & Reporting Skills
- Excellent Decision-making skills
- Outstanding Presentation Skills
- Good Leadership Skills
- Good data collation and analysing skills