- As our project manager, your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results.
- You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline.
Project Manager Duties:
- Specific project manager responsibilities include developing detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability and allocation and delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
Project Manager Requirements:
- Project managers should have a background in Construction, business skills, management, budgeting, and analysis.
- You should be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks.
- You also need to be a team player and have a problem-solving aptitude.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of Estate Management or engineering for technical project managers
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the construction sector
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus