International Facilities Services seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Responsible for planning, completion and profitable management and operation of the services within projects embarked upon within the different business units
- To ensure the satisfaction of internal and external customers on the different projects within the relevant business units
- Work with internal and external customers to develop project scope, documentation and plans in line organization goals as prescribed from time to time
- Be responsible to meet or exceed required project/program goals and outcomes. and provide GMD with updates, status, and outcomes as requested.
- Develop, improve, and maintain a knowledge bank for the group and ensure that all staffs are informed and knowledgeable about current policies, business processes and procedures.
- Function as the Executive Assistant to the Group Managing Director