- Lead the Site Construction activities and manage interface with other units.
- Provide support and leadership to the team including management of third-party contractors incorporating professional management of the agreements.
- Efficiently execute projects and safely achieve schedule, cost, quality targets ensuring 100% adherence to technical policies, standards and procedures. Implement overall project strategies and objectives to deliver the interest of shareholders.
- Attain zero HSE, Quality, Cost and Schedule incidents from inception to hand over through careful planning and execution of project assignments.
- Participate in relevant meetings to establish quality compliance relevant to the successful completion of the project and ensure cost/ profit margins and schedules are achievable.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with clients, partners, suppliers and staff.
- Ensure that the performance of service providers and third parties meet the expected project schedules, budgets, quality and safety standards.
- Manage day-to-day project activities including management of contractors and stakeholder relationships to ensure requirements and aspirations are fully met.
- Manage cost reporting and ensure that cost leadership plans and targets are continuously updated and implemented during project implementation.
- Close out projects effectively, to ensure satisfactory hand over and timely release of payments by clients.
- Complete customer/ client satisfaction surveys with better than 95% favorable responses.
- Participate in lessons learned meetings and prepare the project final report.
- Candidates must possess B.Sc in related field with a minimum of 7 years’ experience in related role.
- Professional certification in Project Management or related course is a necessity. Masters certification in related role is an added advantage.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.