- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with all stakeholders.
- Develop full scale project plans and associated communications documents. Provide adequate project briefing to the project team, contractors, consultants and subcontractors.
- Ensure pre-construction activities are properly planned and coordinated in accordance with the client’s brief
- Coordinate multi-disciplinary project team: consultants, vendors, contractors and subs-contractors, specialists. Ensure drawings and shop-drawings are well coordinated.
- Develop and control comprehensive work programs from design through implementation and close-out.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools to effectively track project milestones and deliverables.
- Ensure conflicts are managed and resolved in timely manner
- At completion, ensure commissioning & hand-over procedures are adhered to and Operations & Maintenance Manual/training of staff is implemented.
- Draft and submit budget proposals and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary
- Reviewing technical and financial proposals from vendors/consultants/contractors
- Review submittals on work and requests for payments
- Periodic submission of Project Status and Progress Reports to executive management
- Ensure built assets are maintained in good order and serviced after hand-over
- Review the budget estimate to ensure the final cost for the project falls within budget.
- Use best practice and skills to assure value for money for stakeholders in order to maximize cost without compromising on quality.
- Prepare cash flow forecast for the Client.
- Coordinate Project Steering Committee meetings with clients and stakeholders and give an update on the project; also convene meetings as necessary to ensure resolution of issues and drive project progress.
- Follow through to ensure the necessary statutory approvals are obtained for the relevant aspects of the job.
- Oversee the tasks/work activities of the delivery team (structural, architectural, M & E)
- Carrying out risk assessment and risk management throughout the whole development process; Identifying, analyzing, valuing risk and setting out mitigating factors early in the project cycle, with the aim of reducing the risk factor at key stages of project delivery.