Oladepe Nig Ltd seeks qualified candidates to fill the role of a Project Management Officer.
Do you have the ability to coordinate the management in preparing project proposals and contractual documents?
Are you willing to challenge yourself on various projects, network with people from different places and strengthen your leadership skills?
If your answer is yes, then you need to apply for this job with immediate effect.
- Work with the Manager in developing the project plan, budget and schedule.
- Coordinate with management in preparing project proposals and contractual documents.
- Track project progress regularly and develop status reports to management.
- Ensure that project is completed within allotted budget and timelines.
- Research and recommend new technologies to carry out project development tasks.
- Maintaining compliance with corporate and public regulations
- Develop cost reduction initiatives while maintaining quality and productivity
- Performing any data analysis relevant to project tasks
- Provide critical data support to the technical team.