Sansvid - M International - Established in 2009, Sansvid M. International has partnered with international organizations and institutions to add value to many professionals,develop effective project teams that will tailor and deliver quality solutions that bring about the desired change in an organization.
- Producing training materials
- Ensuring that statutory training requirements are met;
- Evaluating training and development programmes;
- Amending and revising programmes as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment;
- Helping line managers and trainers solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups;
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment
- Use accepted education principles and track new training methods and techniques
- Design and prepare educational aids and materials
- Proven work experience as a trainer, training facilitator or coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
- MS Office proficiency
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Strong communication skills
- BS Degree
- Most have done a certification program in any of these Professional field Project Management, Health Safety and Environment, Customer Relationship Management, Human Resource Management, ICT.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.