GDM Group strives to achieve through her combined operations of her equity member companies and her adjunct consultants of over 400 years combined commercial experience. We offer from one off sales of marketing project to end to end management off commercial projects.
- Oversees development of the full marking program and provides thought leadership into connecting each marketing mix element and marketing materials while delivering on time best in class execution
- Implement Brand Consumer Programs from start to completion inclusive of Promotional, Experiential, Consumer facing and in store Retail Marketing
- Manages brand program launches and serves as cross-functional point-person across marketing, commercial, and creative design. Manages execution - Ensures connection point between Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) and Retail and all touch points cross-functionally link back to brand objectives.
- Leads execution of brand programs according to budget and timelines
- Program and Process Management
- Partners with commercial leads to measure and analyze ROI of marketing programs and recommends improvements.
- Leverage broad influence and communication strategies to encourage business partners to action + Understand goals, motivations and strengths of key stakeholders
- Works with cross-functional team and prioritize initiatives based on brand goals and facilitates collaboration and communication across all stakeholders
- Manage relationships and maximize expertise and activities of agency partners
- Provides thought leadership on activation and ensures marketplace trends, best practices; importing and exporting ideas for brand programs
- Manage budget details, POs, and budget reconciliation for brand programs
- Brand Stewardship
- Manages and ensures communication of all aspects of brand programs. Provides guidance on execution. Reviews communication to ensure brand VIS compliance.
- Leads special events and promotions, leads tasks associated with events such as coordinating logistics and execution to support brand programs
- Prepares marketing reports and decks by collecting, reviewing, and summarizing program needs and details.
- 2 - 3 years Experiential Marketing Agency experience
- Has experience in working on Below-the-line or Through-the-line projects.
- Previous work experience with consumer goods, telecom and financial services clients.
- Leadership, process management, relationship development, negotiations, communication, customer service, analysis and Excel. Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint required
- Proven success managing complex projects on-time and working in cross functional teams
- Strong organizational skills required. Ability to organize, prioritize, and meet competing deadlines with available resources
- Outstanding communication, leadership and analytic skills
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.