- Agreeing project timelines, aims, and objectives.
- Full responsibility for project management and timely delivery of projects.
- Organizing and monitoring the various professionals and sub-contractors working on multiple development projects to ensure guidelines and timelines are maintained.
- Making sure the companies' known high-quality standards are met on all projects and every single home.
- Representing the organization’s interests at all times.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCES:
- Must possess a first degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering/ Building Engineering or any other relevant discipline.
- Previous working experience in similar job roles.
- Possession of relevant professional qualification(s) /certificate(s) will be an added advantage.
- Working with an Expectrate Construction Company will be an added advantage.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCE:
- Organizational and Analytical skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills – teamwork, oral and written communication
- Commercial / Business awareness – Creativity, Drive,
- Negotiation and Influencing skills
- Management and leadership skills – Good Teamwork, Initiative