What You’ll Make Happen:
Pipeline & Opportunity Development
● Gather and analyze market intel and focus on developing underserved areas within DisCo territory
● Implement a data-driven actionable strategy to partner with DisCos
● Lead the identification and analysis of new market opportunities with internal teams to develop the business case and help to secure funding for those opportunities
● Prepare preliminary system design, BOMs, and costs
● Prepare and deliver proposals to internal management, DisCos, communities, and other stakeholders
● Prepare dashboards, reports, manuals, GoBy’s, process flows and content as required
Asset Delivery & Project Execution
● Schedule, Plan and budget for proposed assets within profitability targets
● Optimize Asset delivery resources
● Coordinate, manage and quality check execution teams to deliver projects on-time and under budget
● Work closely and support Project Execution and Customer Experience teams
Client Engagement & Customer & Asset Management (“CAM”)
● Work with the customer experience team and O&M team to help structure the future CAM services provided to the DisCo and to the community.
● Lead on brainstorming and developing other business models, where the opportunity arises. There are numerous ways in which power companies can partner with distribution companies.
Management & Training
● Optimize your business processes
● Create training content
● Onboard new team members
● Mentor & train interns
What Excites You:
● Pioneering a completely new asset class that will require billions in capital over the next decade.
● Help in building a business from the ground up and scaling it across an entire country.
● Driving complex projects with significant operational hurdles that accelerate energy access in Nigeria.
● A fast-paced environment where individual decision-making is expected.
● Having autonomy to implement your creative solutions – not just coming up with ideas but possessing the commitment and skill to implement them.
● Tackling big, thorny problems that will define the future of energy for a continent.
● Excellence – in your peers, in your work, and in our company’s commitment to our customers.
● Passion for organization, details, and precision in all you do.
You Already Have:
● 7-10 years of relevant experience
● Experience in the energy, clean tech or utility sectors
● Ability to listen to and gently influence customers, communities, and other stakeholders
● Significant work experience in Nigeria or other West African markets
● Excellent written and oral communication skills
● Strong proficiency in Homer, PVSyst, Helioscope, Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office products
● Fluency in English required. Local language skills preferred
● Enthusiasm in working for the field of renewable energy
Benefits and Compensation
A competitive package including annual compensation, performance bonuses, health insurance, professional development and team building events. And you'll be working with a dynamic team of brilliant people passionate about electrifying Nigeria and West Africa.