An exciting opportunity has arisen for an administrator in a small charity who will work flexibly and remotely for a fixed term from our office in Alausa-Ikeja, Lagos State with periodic travel to our orphanage operations in Isonyin–Ijebu, Ogun State.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly organised individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills that will make a substantial contribution to implementing our corporate management activities.
Responsibilities vary for the role but include:
- Run basic charity accounting and bookkeeping tasks in line with systems in place.
- Support in the production of communications tools: video clips, leaflets etc
- Support in the organising of visits to the orphanage and other site bookings
- Support with an implementation of project’s advocacy plan
- Establish relationship and collaboration opportunities with other NGOs and networks as appropriate
- Undertake other program administration tasks as and when necessary
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- You will have experience in a similar hands-on role and a creative mind with the ability to take initiative and work independently. Must be educated to degree – level or similar with full proficiency in all aspects of Microsoft Office and experience of editing & updating internal databases.
- Salary: Competitive