- Provide full suite of accounting, control and finance support
- Participate actively in the budgeting and forecasting process, ensuring accurate forecasting processes for the project.
- Ensure timely, accurate and complete development of budgets in conjunction with the Project Management Team.
- Ensure the accuracy of monthly project reports and forecasts.
- Coordinate the effective and timely monitoring and reporting of budget performance. Ensure performance against budget, variance analysis is timely reported and unapproved budget spend is mitigated.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CIPFA or other finance related qualifications.
- Relevant management qualification or training.
- Minimum of 6 years in commercial or finance discipline, with relevant experience in Oilfield Services. A technical background and a good understanding of EPC and other sectors of operations would be an advantage.
- Accountant, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, SAP PM, SAP RLM, ACCA, ICAN, ACA, Accounting, BSc, EPC
Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed