Programme Coordination & Management
- Supports the Programme Manager to co-ordinate and manage the activities of programme components
- Assists in the planning, coordination, and documentation of meetings, workshops, seminars and other activities of the programme, focusing on the technical aspects
Monitoring & Reporting
- Follows up the programme monitoring system and updates information concerning the progress of projects, periodically documents and reports the results of the activities
- Assists in developing project proposals, concepts, and innovations
- Observes topics directly related to the programme/projects through evaluation by the press, direct dialog, forum participation, public hearings, seminars, etc
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Experience in working with policymakers, researchers, consultants and knowledge brokers in International Cooperation
- Experience in technical report writing and research activities
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
- Superior presentation and facilitation skills
- Capable of working in a dynamic, intercultural, multi-stakeholder setting
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to produce professional reports in English.
HOW TO APPLY
If you believe you have the skills and experience to fulfill this challenging and rewarding role, kindly send your application with updated resume to [email protected] by the closing date November 20, 2018. Please indicate the position in the subject.
High priority would be given to qualified female applicants.
Please visit our website:www.solidaridadnetwork.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.