The Program Officer I (Content & Curation) will be expected to play a central role in designing and overseeing delivery of quality program that enhances and deepens the knowledge base of real estate investors in Nigeria and across pan-African real estate markets via its investor series, seminars and conferences.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Accountable for setting, achieving and maintaining quality standards for the delivery of all REIS programs.
- Identify the key gaps, pain points and opportunities in the property market and investment where REIS programs and advocacy can measurable impact.
- Contribute and drive the development of the overall strategic plan for the REIS program to ensure maximum impact, effectiveness and transformational change at scale. Set the overall direction for REIS programs & partnerships to enable the successful delivery of high-quality services.
- Oversee the development and implementation of a partnership strategy to ensure that impactful and effective partnerships are identified, built and managed.
- Deliver materials for the media including speeches, articles, statements, press releases, blogs and other media content developed with strong collaboration and input from the digital and direct marketing team.
- Develop and strengthen partnerships, networks and alliances among sectors related activities in order to foster mutual learning and identify innovations that would increase the efficiency and effectiveness of REIS. Exercise oversight and accountability for the delivery of quality program work across all areas;
- Accountable for ensuring all REIS programs are based on K.Parkwood quality standards and approaches;
- Make informed decisions on program management to maintain quality and ensure delivery against plans.
- Develop operational plans and budgets for the implementation of programs.
- Manage and monitor expenditure against budgets in adherence to financial guidelines, ensuring value for money, and acting as appropriate within delegated authorities.
- Monitor the qualitative and quantitative outcomes and impacts of the REIS program and partners’ work in collaboration with the Program Coordinator, to ensure successful delivery in line with overall plan.
Qualification and Experience-
- Essential Criteria Training and/or project management background. 2-3 years professional proven experience of leading programs.
- Experience with market-based solutions, and/or results-based financing would be a strong advantage, Demonstrated expertise of leading, managing, and motivating others, and building high performing teams. Strategic thinker. Able to see the bigger picture, challenges, and opportunities and create a long-term vision.
- Able to lead strategic discussions.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send through an MS Word version of their CV and a Cover Letter with the job title as the subject of the email.